Emerging Talent. Future Leaders.
Warner Music Group’s Emerging Talent Associate Program (ETA) is a paid internship opportunity designed to provide individuals with the opportunity to gain real world experience in the music industry. This multidimensional, hands-on experience begins with matching potential ETAs to specific departments across WMG and supporting their development through a variety of programming and events.
The ETA Program is offered during the Spring, Summer and Fall seasons.
Our Emerging Talent Associate Program is open to individuals within the United States who are at least 18 years old. We also welcome students currently enrolled in an Associate, Undergraduate, or Graduate degree program within the United States.
ETAs will work in our Los Angeles, Miami, Nashville, and New York offices. Fully remote opportunities are offered on an as needed basis.
For consideration, candidates must adhere to the following eligibility requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old by the start of the program
- Have access to housing and transportation within the designated city
- Commit to a 20-25 hour work week (up to 29 hours per week during the summer semester)
- Be passionate and/or knowledgeable about the music industry
*Candidates interested in pursuing an opportunity in the Business & Legal Affairs Department must be actively pursuing a legal degree (J.D.).
*Candidates interested in pursuing a Creative opportunity (Graphic Design, Video Content, Motion Graphics, Content Creation, etc.) must submit a portfolio of their work.
Departments of Interest
Although our internship placements vary throughout the year, one thing that remains the same is our ability to welcome talented and passionate individuals with a variety of skills throughout our businesses.
Whether you are interested in A&R, Marketing, Content Protection, Business & Legal Affairs, Sync, Videography, Graphic Design, Technology, Audience Engagement, Merchandise Production, Finance, Data Analytics, or exploring the world of gaming, the Emerging Talent Associate Program has an exciting opportunity for you!
- 10K Projects
- 300 Elektra Entertainment
- Atlantic Records
- Center of Excellence (Nashville)
- Nonesuch Records
- Rhino Entertainment
- Visual Media Licensing
- Warner Chappell Music
- Warner Chappell Production Music
- Warner Music Group (Corporate Functions)
- Warner Music Latina
- Warner Music Nashville
- Warner Records
- WMX Media
Candidate Application Process
- Reflect on your past academic, professional, and extracurricular experiences. Think about the skills and knowledge you gained from your experiences thus far. These details will be helpful in creating a strong application for yourself!
- Apply for the opportunities that align with your skills, interests, and goals. Part of the application process may include written, or video responses so be sure to take your time to submit a thoughtful and complete profile!
- Interview with a Hiring Manager for a chance to land the opportunity of a lifetime!
- Spring Semester: September – November (program begins in February)
- Summer Semester: February – May (program begins in June)
- Fall Semester: June – August (program begins in September)
*Please note these timelines are subject to change.