- Warner Music Group’s pop-up will echo the success of the original Music Station in Madrid by offering a hub for the creative community, enabling artists and songwriters from Spain and Spanish-speaking territories to collaborate, co-write and record new songs on site.
- This joint effort between WM Latin America, WM Latina and WM Iberia follows the presence of The Warner House at the last Latin Grammys in Las Vegas, when WM Latina hosted creative sessions in the venue across seven days.
- The pop-up Music Station is located in 46 shipping containers which offer a 1,200 square meter venue with a unique view over the River Guadalquivir in the heart of the Andalusian capital.
- The workspace has been re-purposed to cater to the needs of Warner Music artists, songwriters, partners and employees who will be in town for the Latin Grammys Award Ceremony.
- The venue will be open from Tuesday, 14th November until late in the evening of Thursday, November 16th and will host a full schedule of media events and showcases.
- Domestic and International artists will take the stage – including Álvaro de Luna, Danny Ocean, Leo Rizzi, Molotov, Nil Moliner, Pastora Soler, Paula Cendejas and Walls – sharing their art with partners, media and fans.
Madrid’s renowned Music Station will be moving to the city of Seville – at least during the upcoming Latin Grammy week. This unique venue will be open from Tuesday, November 14th until the late hours of Thursday, November 16th.
This new space, in the city’s cruise terminal, combines 46 shipping containers into a flexible 1,264 square meter venue which has the appearance of a balcony over the River Guadalquivir. It will welcome artists, songwriters, producers and other creatives for a three-day schedule packed with showcases and events that will also draw both local and international crowds.
Warner Music will reach out to Seville’s music fans by creating new experiences in the heart of the city. In a move that underlines its role as an innovative music company, the label will turn this new venue into a powerful environment that’ll nurture inspiration and generate great ideas that will have a local and international impact.
A unique initiative in the music industry
Located on the riverbank of the River Guadalquivir, a 10-minute walking distance from landmarks such as Plaza de España, La Giralda, Seville’s Cathedral and the Maria Luisa Park, the pop-up Music Station is an energy-efficient and sustainable premises which will provide an unequaled experience in the city. And its open-air terrace will offer the ideal spot for scheduled events and showcases.
This new space will follow in the footsteps of The Music Station in Madrid. In addition to songwriting and recording sessions, it will support local and international culture by holding a series of live music showcases for media and fans by the likes of Alvaro de Luna, Andreew, Leo Rizzi, Nil Moliner, Pastora Soler, Paula Cendejas and Walls.
The venue will also host events by Warner Music’s partners and will become the main place for the company’s local and international stars to meet their fans and the media, or enjoy live music by some of their peers.